The day of our travel there were high gulls on the water. The crew offered medicine for the passengers and went around the roughest waters providing the safest travels. I appreciated the extra concern and the ferry ride was enjoyable and the day in British Columbia was excellent. Highly recommend this travel service and the experience to Canada. Reviewed by:Anonymous,
USA, July 2014 Read all 175 reviews » View recent photos »
"Ferry With Us!"
Lowest Price From $97.50 USD $49.50 USD
Travel on our high-speed ferry from Seattle in Washington state, to Victoria in British Columbia. Enjoy a scenic 2 to 3-hour cruise through Puget Sound as you travel between the USA and Canada by ferry. To book a return ferry upgrade to the round-trip option.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Departure Point:Pier 69
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Cruise in safety on our U.S. Coast Guard Certified vessel - the Victoria Clipper I.
- Travel from Seattle to Victoria or vice-versa in style and comfort!
- Enjoy our comfortable seats, which provide ample leg room and are wide and roomy.
- Talk to our friendly and helpful crew!
- Observe the beauty of the passing scenery as we cruise to Canada.
- Shop at our onboard gift shop and duty free shop to pass the time!
- Beverages and meal baskets available for purchase on the ferry.
- Your scenic ferry ride will leave you rested and refreshed!
- Upgrade to the round trip option.
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
Round Trip 7:30am Departure
- Price from USD $145.00
- Round Trip Ferry Service departing Seattle at 7:30am. You must stipulate return trip date and departure time in the special requirements box in order to complete your booking.
- Code: RT730
Round Trip 8am Departure
- Price from USD $135.00
- Round Trip Ferry Service departing Seattle at 8am. You must stipulate return trip date and departure time in the special requirements box in order to complete your booking.
- Code: RT800
Round Trip 8:30am Departure
- Price from USD $159.00
- Round Trip Ferry Service departing Seattle at 8:30am. You must stipulate return trip date and departure time in the special requirements box in order to complete your booking.
- Code: RT830
Round Trip 3pm Departure
- Price from USD $145.00
- Round Trip Ferry Service departing Seattle at 3pm. You must stipulate return trip date and departure time in the special requirements box in order to complete your booking.
- Code: RT1515
One Way 7:30am Departure
- Price from USD $104.50
- One way ferry service ferry service departing from Seattle at 7:30am.
- Code: OW730
One Way 8am Departure
- Price from USD $97.50
- One way ferry service ferry service departing from Seattle at 8am.
- Code: OW0800
One Way 8:30am Departure
- Price from USD $109.50
- One way ferry service ferry service departing from Seattle at 8:30am.
- Code: OW0830
One Way 3pm Departure
- Price from USD $104.50
- One way ferry service ferry service departing from Seattle at 3pm.
- Code: OW1500
Travel from Seattle, Washington, to Victoria, British Columbia, in comfort and style. On your way to Victoria, meet our cruise at Pier 69 in the heart of downtown Seattle and enjoy a 2 to 3-hour cruise through Puget Sound and into the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
Our wide, roomy & comfortable seats provide ample leg room, making your trip easy and relaxing. We've provided tables at some of our seats, so you can enjoy one of our onboard meal baskets or a refreshing beverage (meals & beverages are not included).
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A HIGH SPEED PASSENGER FERRY SERVICE. AUTOMOBILES, MOTORCYCLES, ETC ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Shop at our onboard gift shop and duty free shop for gifts, luxuries & souvenirs. Step out on deck and observe the beauty of the passing scenery. Our friendly crew will answer all your questions and help you in any way they can.
The Victoria leg of your trip will end at Victoria's Inner Harbour - located right in the heart of downtown Victoria. This convenient docking area gives you the freedom to start your sightseeing tour the minute your step off the boat.
This is a passenger-only ferry service. Autos, etc. are not allowed. Above pricing is for off peak seasonal travel. Restrictions occur with bikes and dogs; you must advise at time of booking if you need to bring a bike or dog on board
Please Note: When booking this ferry service, please include the full names (First, Middle, Last) of all passengers for U.S. and Canadian Customs & Immigration Officials. All U.S. Citizens, INCLUDING children, must have a Passport to enter Canada. If a child is traveling with only one parent, parent must provide a signed statement from the other parent allowing the child to travel out of the country. All non-U.S. citizens must have a Passport and may require a VISA.
Persons with a felony may be denied entrance into Canada. A DUI is considered a felony in Canada.
Passengers are allowed 1 small carry on and 2 pieces of checked luggage per person. Checked luggage cannot weigh more than 50 lbs per bag, or it will be charged at a cargo rate. Excess, oversize, and luggage with special requirements that must be hand carried on board is all charged at $10.00 per piece.
You must advise your citizenship when making your booking. Please also advise full names of all passengers as they appear on passports. Your booking cannot be confirmed without these details.